Private donors cover our operating cost so that 100% of your contribution can go directly to development projects
DharmAnsh will work to
- Provide Equal Rights to Hindus in matters of faith and religion
- Management of places of worship (Temples & Religious Endowments).
- Entitlement to various benefits from Govt schemes, plans, scholarships etc.
- Enabling teaching of traditional Indian knowledge and ancient texts of India in educational institutions.
- Establishment and administration of educational institutions of their choice without undue interference of Government and its agencies.
- Enact Freedom of Religion Act to prevent interference in practice and propagation of native Hindu and Indic Traditions, Customs and Rituals.
- Establish Haindava Samskruti Jeernoddhara Nigam (CPSU), with a seed fund of at least 10,000 Cr for restoration of dilapidated temples and
architecture for preservation and propagation of Hindu (native Indian) literature, arts, dance forms, culture and traditions.
- Provide Equal opportunities to all Indian languages.